Sunday, 20 May 2018

Am I [25F] being dramatic for being upset that my boyfriend [27M] dropped me off to get the bus when I was crying?

So I’ve had a pretty shitty day. I live in an apartment with no garden in the city. One of my pets died so I had to go to my actual home to bury it which means making two bus journeys there and 3 back.

I let my boyfriend know my pet had passed away and that I’d be going home on the bus to bury him. I got the first bus and found out the next was an hour later so I asked him if he could give me a lift home then back to the bus station and he said he would. When I got home he stayed in the car and I went and buried my pet and also had an argument with my mum because she has a phobia of the type of pet I have. I say argument but really it was just her shouting at me for burying it near the house and saying the cats would dig it up. It’s also upsetting me that she didn’t care at all about how I felt.

So I’ve been trying to hold my shit together but when I leave my mums and get back in my boyfriends car I break down crying, red eyes, mascara on my face, and he still dropped me off to get three busses home. He could’ve driven me as it only takes 30 minutes but he didn’t even offer.

Am I right to be hurt about this or am I just feeling dramatic right now because I’m upset about my pet and my mum?

TL;DR my pet died my mum shouted at me for burying an animal she’s scared of in the garden and my boyfriend dropped me off to get the bus home even though I was crying- am I being dramatic for being upset?

submitted by /u/dhshakskendb
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2rWcBJx

No comments:

Post a Comment