Monday, 21 May 2018

I (26f) want to know what your opinion is on my relationship with my bf (26m)

My boyfriend and I have been dating since September 2017. He came across as grounded, intelligent, kind and considerate and responsible but I've learned this is not quite the case.

The things that upset me the most;

  1. He refuses to help with any and all chores and if asked he whines constantly about it. Example; Doing the dishes will take him a week to accomplish and he will loudly complain.

  2. He is a full time student (off all summer) and only works 15 hours a week but complains he is poor (he personally has 200,000 in an account he can touch but refuses). In comparison I work 40 hours a week and pay all of the major bills, this leaves me with little left over.

  3. He'll agree to do something (such as drop a mutual friend home who doesn't drive) and spend 20 mins complaining about doing it... infront of them. This has happened multiple times and I get very embarassed.

  4. He cuts you off mid conversation and just changes the subject by saying "sorry to change the subject but.. " and talk about something completely unrelated.

  5. Refuses to sleep in the bed because his snoring is bad and he "doesn't want to wake me" but refuses to wear his mouth guard which decreases his snoring significantly and allows him to breathe better. This concerns me because medically he's supposed to wear it.

I've spoken to him calmly about all of these things but he never changes them even though he knows I find it rude.

Edit: he made me feel bad in my birthday because he paid to pick up what I needed for my bday party and I paid him back but he threw a huge pity party about it.

Do I stay or leave?

Tldr: boyfriend is inconsiderate, rude and complains alot. Is it worth it?

submitted by /u/eloquentlyxx
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2LeQDJz

No comments:

Post a Comment