Wednesday, 16 May 2018

Me (30m) and this girl (29f) have a hard time staying away from each other.

So girl and I met at our place of employment several months back. We shared a mutual friend that that was thrilled to find out she liked me some and decided to hook us up. When we finally did meet outside of work the fireworks went off, in a big way.

Dating and being together with her was amazing, adventurous, dare I say, perfect. We have a lot in common, our ideals are extremely similar and our humor is identical. But, after a few months something changed, almost instantly. She had to take her child to her mother's home which is some 800 miles from where we live. She started to spiral from there. She broke it off with me citing she couldnt continue anymore and didnt want our feelings or emotions to invested in fear of hurting one another. She starting crying after that saying she didn't want to leave me but she had to (confusion 1). So we went about our ways. We still hung out at times and feelings were always there, always high. Something just kept us together. Again, once things heated up again she was gone. I didn't hear from her again for months.

Fast forward to March of this year. She came to me and said she wanted toctake me out for my Birthday. I agreed to go, and we did. When we got together it was like nothing had changed. All those feelings and emotions were still there on both ends. Was a wonderful night and concluded with the promises of continuing to hang out again. We hung out a few more times after that and this is where it goes bonkers yet again lol. a few weeks ago we ended up getting a little hot again during a night out. She initiated, she pulled away. Again, telling me she wants to but she can't. Then she tells me, we probably shouldn't hang out anymore or talk to each other for that fact.

Now, here I'm planning a trip for us to go to a concert on the other side of the state together.

Key points to remember: We are both divorcing/seperated atm, she was never with anyone else, married her HS sweetheart. He was highly mentally abusive towards her and its only getting worse. Me married 7yrs wife cheated... Bye Felicia!!! She may have a crazy stalker that has her frightened. We are both insanely attracted to each other She keeps running once things heat up.

I just don't know how to proceed. We are going to the show and I really want to see how that day will go. I feel like Im not wasting my time with this girl becuase of how magnetic it all is. We can go some time away and juat pick right up where we left off.

TL;DR Very magnetic, amazing relationship. She runs when the oven gets hot and comes back once it cools down some.

submitted by /u/Baabaathesheep
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2IkT5k2

No comments:

Post a Comment