Hi all,
I need some advice.
I met a wonderful girl who I believe is perfect for me. Our personalities match and things have been great. We both fell in love and I realised I was serious about her. Unfortunately last month we had unprotected sex and she got pregnant.
We found out about 5 weeks into the pregnancy and both mutually decided to abort as we weren't ready to raise a child. She asked me not to tell anybody about it to which I agreed.
Our relationship these past couple weeks has been a bit turbulent while we have been dealing with the pregnancy and abortion. We haven't argued however mood swings, being upset over small things etc. became almost a daily occurrence.
I started to bottle up my emotions and needed to talk to someone, so I confided in my best friend and told him whats been happening and asked for advice. Yesterday, I also told my girlfriend that I confided in my best friend. I also told her that I forgot that I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone of which I backtracked so she now thinks I'm a liar.
She also feels betrayed that I broke her trust by telling someone and is now suggesting/wants to end the relationship. I've apologised profusely and told her I am still an honest person but she no longer believes me and says she can't trust me anymore. I am not sure if it makes a difference but she has confided in her best friend so she has had some form of emotional support. I know I am a good person with no bad intentions. I feel frustrated that she feels this way and I'm really upset this has happened.
What can I do to salvage this as I do love her and want to fight to keep this relationship?
tl/dr 5 month relationship. In love. Got pregnant. Had an abortion. Told my best friend even though she didn't want me to. Now feels betrayed/thinks I am a liar. She wants to breakup.
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2jZBTBW
No comments:
Post a Comment