We had been together for 4 years. He's really smart, introverted, unique and artistic and very feminist so this is all surprising. The thing is, he's terrible at communication and very passive-aggressive (not defending him, just giving you an idea of what he's like). We had been drifting apart for a while and then he moved away for a couple of months where he met this girl who's in a band and is really cool. They're both really into music and art and so am I but i'm not really in the scene like they are. I've provided for him for years, he had no job and i paid every bill for our shared apartment, paid for food etc while he focused on his art. Anyway, he became obsessed with this girl pretty much instantly and on my birthday (last week) he dumped me over the phone. Yeah.
We've both stopped talking and I'm trying to just move on with my life. But this is really f-cked up isn't it? My friends are just saying "oh no, that's awful" but they don't seem that phased because they all really like him and think he's really cool. I mean, everybody loves him because he's very talented and sensitive and kind, but he cheated, right? Ugh
tl;dr my (now ex) boyfriend cheated on me then dumped me over the phone, but i don't know how to feel because everybody loves him and won't hold him accountable for this one thing
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2GzFeAI
No comments:
Post a Comment