Monday, 21 May 2018

My [24 F] boyfriend [30 M] doesn't like how I dress "inappropriately"

I don't always wear bras. I'm really flat chested (A-Cup) so I'm comfortable walking around or working out without a bra on.

I do wear them for work, since I work in a business casual type office. But I always change into more comfortable and casual clothes as soon as I get home.

And I'll sometimes wear a bra if I'm wearing a blouse or dress that looks best with one on.

My boyfriend at first liked when I went without one on dates, he thought it was sexy. But he's started to nag me about wearing one in general, even though I rarely do when I'm not at work.

I said it wasn't a big deal, it wasn't like anyone would even notice. He didn't even notice the first few times until my shirt came off.

He says it doesn't look good for me to be going to parties or the club without a bra on. But it's not like I'm dressing that provocatively, I usually wear sweaters, high necked blouses, or T shirts.

I told him a few times I'm getting fed up with having this conversation a lot, but he still makes passive agressive comments about it often, especially when I come home from work and change out of my work clothes.

Tldr -- My boyfriend thinks it's inappropriate for me to go braless even though I'm really flat chested and I doubt anyone notices.

submitted by /u/Throwawayy671
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2KGYvlX

No comments:

Post a Comment