So my wife was gone for 3 months to visit the in laws because she wasn't feeling well. 2 months into her trip, I was hanging out with friends and they were getting high. I tried but didn't feel anything. Being the stubborn man I am, I wanted to know what the fuss was about so I got a disposable pen. I puffed once, coughed, and, although it felt great, realized it wasn't something I'd do over and over again.
I decided to tell her after she got back, and she's very upset and is saying that I betrayed her trust. Really didn't think it was gonna be a big deal since her dad smokes and chews tobacco. Any advice on how to console her? I'm just trying to talk and explain my thought process. Wasn't trying to hurt her, but thinking she may be right and that I was being immature about my decision. Am I just feeling guilty that its affecting her in a neg way?
She went to sleep and didn't really talk about it, she's just processing it atm.
tldr I smoked weed once and wife is mad
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2x4VqKS
No comments:
Post a Comment