up until this point I have had no reason to suspect my boyfriend of doing anything secretive or suspicious. I believe that he loves me and I had believed that he would never cheat on me. I've been in a similar situation before and my gut is telling me that this is not the same at all.
My friend pulled me aside after class today and showed me screenshots of his profile, and proof that he had matched with another friend of mine. We downloaded tinder on her phone, set the age and location to match with him, and his profile came up within minutes. There was no description, all of the photos are from before we met, and when we swiped right it wasn't a match. Because it wasn't a match, this leads me to believe that his account has been active recently, otherwise he wouldn't have shown up in my friends tinder so quickly.
I sent these screenshots to my boyfriend and he denies everything up and down. I mentioned to him that his profile wouldn't appear unless he had been active within the last week and I said "So who is using your tinder profile? Your roommate?"
Now he's telling me that his roommate is using his old Iphone, which was still connected to his cloud. He says his roommate downloaded tinder, which was still connected to his account, and has been using it. Now, I think my boyfriend's roommate is definitely a little bit shitty, but this is really farfetched.
Emotionally, I believe that my boyfriend loves me and wouldn't cheat on me. Logically, it looks as if my boyfriend has been an active tinder user within the last week.
What should I do from here? My gut reaction is to trust him because I don't think that he would cheat on me, but this story that he's telling me about his roommate seems fishy. Is there a way that I can find out if he is lying to me?
EDIT: I just want to admit that whenever i travel to a new city, I always download tinder and see who is in the area. I send the funniest profiles to my friends and we have a laugh. It's a little like people watching and has nothing to do with looking for a hookup.
TL;DR: Friends found my boyfriend on tinder. He says his roommate is using his old iphone and pretending to be him online. I'm not sure what to believe.
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2GzlLA5
No comments:
Post a Comment