Wednesday, 16 May 2018

A girl [16F] who I had a crush on confessed to me [18M] last week, we kissed and now she's gone quiet

So G and I have always got on well, we've known eachother for about 4 years, back from when she used to come to the club I ran at school.

Last week we both finished school, I finished sixth form, and she finished year 11. She told me that she had a crush on me from years back, and I said that I did too.

We then spent the next 3 days talking a lot over text, and before her exam on Monday we went to the park and talked, and then after her exam we went back to the park, and about 3 hours into it we hugged and then kissed.

When we kissed she said she needed to go, and we held hands to the bus stop, and then hugged when she was about to leave. However, for the past day and a half she has been really quiet. We originally intended to do something after her exam today, and she said she wannted to come round on Friday. However, she said she couldn't do today because she wanted to study for one of her exams, which was fair enough. But she also said that she wasn't sure about FRiday because she wanted to get her sleep schedule on track.

However, what I can't quite work out is why she has gone so quiet. I asked her if she wanted to briefly meet up for a coffee today, and she just read the message and ignored it. I asked her why she's gone all quiet and she said she was busy with exams.

She has no exams on Friday, so I'm considering asking her whether she's made up her mind about coming over.

I'm honestly not sure on what the best plan of action is. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate, and I'd ideally like to clear the air and get to the bottom of how she's feeling, but then again, I don't want to rush her if she is busy.

Should I ask her straight up? Or should I give it a bit of time? Because what has made me paranoid is how she was fine up until we kissed, idk if she feels like things are going too fast or whatever. Is it exam stress?

But yeah, I'd really like some other opinions on this, as my friend isn't too sure either in regards to what she is thinking.

Thanks

TL:DR: Girl I had a crush on confessed, we talked loads, went to the park, kissed, shes now gone quiet

submitted by /u/park-no-after
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2rMlHZc

No comments:

Post a Comment