He calls "gardening at night" and I admit I used to find mildly humorous years ago but right now I just find it unpleasant.
It's really weird, like he finds some sort of comfort in doing it? Sometimes he's sitting at home, normally, doing whatever, and goes out into the yard to pee on the plants/grass even when the trek to the bathroom is much shorter. Sometimes he's on the second story and goes down only to pee on the yard.
Our daughter finds it amusing, actually, and follows along with the "gardening" jokes.
To clarify, he doesn't pee in public, just pees on our yard. He doesn't do the same outside our home except on cases like hiking and that sort of thing, but I still find it really disgusting when he "goes gardens" at home. I've told him probably a million times but he says it's not the same and peeing outside feels much better than on the bathroom.
Is this normal/common? Do most men find it more comfortable outside than at home? Am I justified to feel this way about it or should I just leave him be?
tl;dr: Husband pees on the yard and even goes out of his way to not pee on the bathroom but on the yard. I find it unpleasant and it infuriates me sometimes. Should I just let it go?
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2wG3wJG
No comments:
Post a Comment