I have pictures and videos of my ex who died exactly a week ago (who was dating somebody else recently) and I was wondering if it would be either good or inappropriate to show them to his family and friends. His mom aunt and sister said they were glad to see me so his family was still on good terms with me despite him breaking up with me four years ago.
I miss him so much. He was also the best friend I have ever had and probably will ever have. My old phone also had voicemails from him and I miss hearing his voice and I keep replaying them. I’m heartbroken.
Tl;dr would it be inappropriate or a good thing to share pictures I have of my deceased ex maybe on Instagram or send them to his family on Facebook. Would they like to see these pictures and videos or would that be weird?
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2rLBYMX
No comments:
Post a Comment