I'm starting to think I was being used as a hookup by a guy who I seeing for about a month. It sucks since he was the first person since my ex who I genuinely liked and felt that excited/butterflies in your stomach feeling. I thought we connected and had chemistry but maybe he was just saying enough to keep getting laid.
The last 3 dates he just wanted to netflix and chill and we stopped planning real dates. He started hitting me up the night of, which was a big red flag if there was one to say I am a hookup. I realized I was also the one initiating conversations in between meeting up, sending him things that reminded me of him, etc. I think I cared more.
The last time we saw each other was 5 days ago and I haven't texted him since. He hasn't texted me either but will watch my stories on social media. It's a really sucky feeling. I feel sad and not good enough even though I know I shouldn't.
How do I just move on? He's mutual friends with a good amount of my friends so I know I'll probably see him around. Should I text him and tell him I no longer want to sleep with him? Or not do anything, and if he ever reaches out tell him then? Sorry for being whiny, but I guess I'm just upset that I saw him in my head differently than the reality.
TL;DR: I thought I was dating a guy, but his actions lately make it seem he only wants to hook up. I stopped initiating texting him first and we haven't spoken in 5 days now. How do I move on from him when I was catching feelings and he's part of my wider friend group?
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2kgHNyB
No comments:
Post a Comment