TLDR: How do I get over a girl when we've been broken up for longer than we were together?
Hi guys, I want to start with how pathetic this sounds even after a year to be so cut up about one woman.
To begin, we were together together about a year and broke up around last April. The reason I broke up with her is because she was becoming very, very demanding and the only time I'd ever see her is if I was taking her out for dinner or something. She'd want attention all the time and for me to always be the one spending all of my money on everything (I didn't mind spending more money since I work full time and she was a student), but everything besides my rent and utilities went on taking her out...
Anyway, I was her first boyfriend, first sexual partner, everything and she was my 5th sexual partner and my 3rd girlfriend (I don't know if this matters tbh) and I am yet to find anyone who matters even remotely as much as she does/did to me.
Getting back together is completely off the cards, because I had sex with a girl a week after we broke up and she is far too proud to even speak to me anymore (me and this ex hooked up twice after the break up and she said "I love you I'm just not allowed to").
Since we broke up, I've been in overdrive on having sex with girls, was even in a relationship for 2 months about 3 weeks ago, but I just absolutely did not have much of a connection with the girl at all (so I broke up with her because it was unfair on her). Since the breakup with my ex I've had 19 sexual partners (not A LOT, I know but it is for me) and none of it seems to be working at all. I just feel I won't ever be as attractive as I was a year and a half ago (I've been going to the gym A LOT but I still feel terribly unattractive).
My question pretty much is, how do I get over this? I don't go clubbing anymore, in order to make sure I NEVER see her on a night out, because I couldn't handle that at all and I just want to stop hurting and missing her, it's destroying me, relationship and friendship-wise. I just haven't met ANYONE that comes close to connecting with me in the way that she did.
If it makes any difference, I have severe adult ADHD combined type and take Elvanse daily for it.
Thanks in advance, I know it's stupid to feel the way I do.
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2rVV3x8
No comments:
Post a Comment