Monday, 21 May 2018

My (19F) major professor (74M) offered to let me retake a quiz for my grade and then made a move on me.

First post was locked! Anyways, I am a sophomore psychology major and attend a small uni. For background information, my professor has tenure and is beloved by the whole staff at my school as well as all his students. Rave reviews and all. I am very shy and have never, not even once, spoken up in his class or raised my hand. I only ran into mt professor once outside of class and had a 5 minute conversation with him.

So I recently finished finals and then got a text from my professor telling me that due to my first quiz of the semester, I'm going to end the course with a B since I didn't do well. He then offered to meet me at a park during lunchtime to let me retake it so I can end the course with an A.

Obviously, I took the offer as I thought he was being nice and I really wanted an A. When we met, he told me to keep it on the down low since he hasn't done anything like this in his 30 years of teaching and that he's only doing it for me because I was his favorite (which I don't get). He basically gave me all the answers I needed to ace the quiz and that was that. He drove me back home and while driving he gave this short psych test to analyze me (questions like "choose between these 3 elements and tell me why you chose it"). He then started talking about sex and told me based on my answers, that I enjoy sex, particularly oral sex. He asked inappropriate questions like "when was the last time you had sex", "do you really like oral", among many others.

He made many remarks about how my legs were nice and kept saying things like "Let's just turn this car around and take you to my apartment". I tried to divert the conversation but he kept telling me shit like that and said he was horny. At the end of it all, when we arrived at my place, he apologized and said he felt vulnerable and embarrassed.

I feel...weird, to say the least. I had a mini crush (not even a crush, more like a squish) on him because he's so intelligent and caring but it's super inappropriate and I don't want to jeopardize my education. I feel so disgusting after this incident. Plus, since he's a professor in my major, I'm going to have to take a few his future classes as grad requirements.

What can I do that won't jeopardize my academic reputation?

Tl;dr: My prof let me re-do a quiz which will get me an A for the course and then hit on me after and made uncomfortable sexual remarks. I have to take him for future courses and don't know what to do

submitted by /u/carrotslix
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2x8uZUD

No comments:

Post a Comment