Hello redditors! Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me in this matter.
So here's the deal, I have a really close group of friends that has both guys and girls. We know each other for a long time and some could say that we kinda grew up together. In some of my life's most important moments they were all there and too me, they are all like family.
Almost everyone was in my class during highschool but when we had to go to college we all went to different places. I live in a small country so, even though we studied in diferent universities we still saw each other every weekend and during vacations. And as I said, since we were always very closed we are always planning stuff together.
So, this is my senior year in college, and this has actually been my lightest year since most of my classes are practical. I spend more time in my hometown and thus I spend more time with this group of friends (or at least the ones who have more free time).
This last months I've been spending a lot of time with this one particular girl of my group. To be honest I kind of think I might have had a little crush for her during highschool but back then she dated a guy and besides she was my friend, and I simply have this state of mind where I cannot see a friend as someone I could have a romantic link. Or at least I though so. I already had some relationships but all with girls that were completely outsiders from this group. And the more I think about, maybe dating this girl that is already someone that I knew very well makes perfect sense.
Recently she's all I can think about. I mean, I really like when she's around and when we have stuff planned together. But I honestly don't know if I should a take a next step because I'm afraid that me making an approach could mean the end of a friendship or in the best case scenario, make it weird.
On the one hand, she would be the perfect match for me, I mean, we have the same interests, we get along pretty well and we already are friends and know each other pretty well. But in my head I'm just afraid to be feeling something that is not in any case reciprocal.
So yeah, Reddit, what should I do in your opinion: forget about all this and just try to remain friends with this girl that I already know for a long time or should I try and do something more? And if so, how? What's the best approach?
TLDR: Been friends with this girl for a long time, she's part of my close group of friends. I think I'm developing feelings for her and I don't know if I should do something about this or just give up 'cause I'm afraid of destroying a friendship.
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2IQSUMT
No comments:
Post a Comment