So, last night my husband and I agreed to take turns playing our video games on the computer. His turn was from 6-8pm and mine was 8-10pm. We're both avid gamers and on the weekend, we find this way to be fair so we both get a turn.
Around 8:07, I walk in the room to tell him something and also mention it's past 8. I go back to the bedroom to wait for him to finish the mission. He comes to the bedroom around 8:15 and we talk for a few minutes and discuss him making something to eat, so I leave and get on my game. At this time, it's a little after 8:30.
About 30 minutes into my session, I hear his Steam messenger go off and ignore since I'm in a match. Around 9:20, I turn to tell him he got a message. I play another match and turn again to complain about something that happened when he says that it's almost time for me to get off.
I'm confused and ask what he means and he says that I only have 30 minutes left and all of his friends are on the game and want him back on now. I tell him that I didn't start my turn until 8:30 and I still have an hour. He gets all huffy saying that he didn't know that I got on so late, shouldn't be a big deal for me to stop playing, and whatever.
Confused (and starting to get mad) once again, I tell him that if he really wants to get on, go ahead. I'm pretty frustrated at this point because this isn't the first time this has happened. I just say forget it and sign off my game and get up to go to the bedroom to cool off and just watch videos. He starts telling me to just keep playing and forget it. I tell him no, and to just play, and go back to the bedroom.
He comes in the bedroom all riled up, saying that he isn't even going to get on the game now because he doesn't want to because I'M being passive aggressive and would just be moody all night because I had to get off my game. I'm getting really mad and tell him to just play the game because I'm already off of it and he keeps refusing now, saying it's because of me. I tell him to just leave me alone and he goes back to the living room.
Only for him to come back and start on about it again. I tell him to just play the damn game and he says no, and that he found a movie that he wanted to watch instead, and so he went and watched the movie and never played his game.
Am I crazy? What the hell was that?
TL;DR ~ My husband tells me to get off the game early so he can get back on to play with his friends. I don't want to, but do it anyway. He calls me passive aggressive and watches a movie instead after he got what he wanted.
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2Iy9IEJ
No comments:
Post a Comment