Hi all, me and my wife have hit a rough patch, I say rough patch because most of our life is ok but we have a disconnect about sex. I'll admit I have a low sex drive and when I do want it my tastes are fairly vanilla but I try to always make sure she cums before I do. Another thing is I'm not as physically attracted to her as I used to be, we've both put on a bit of weight and I know in that sense the feeling is mutual. I have agreed to try and improve and we are both eating better and exercising but my wife also took to reddit to help with her urges. This I found out progressed to KIK and I didn't mind her chatting on line but this weekend I've found out she is planning to meet someone she is chatting with at a hotel.
So do I confront her before it happens in the hope of salvaging something or let it happen and see what happens. To be honest I get the feeling whichever way were heading to divorce if sex is that important to her over all the rest of our relationship which as I said before is really good. Some other details about us, we've been together 10 years and both of us were complete virgins before we met, I know this is one of the reasons she wants to experiment more as we've only know each other sexually with no other partners. When I said I have more vanilla tastes that doesn't mean I don't try new stuff with her if she wants to try something but I prefer the simpler stuff. Any further info anyone wants feel free to message me. Thanks in advance for any advice
TLDR: Wife and me hit a rough patch about sex. She went on Reddit then KIK just to chat but is now meeting someone for sex and I don't know whether to confront her before or after.
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2IwRGXD
No comments:
Post a Comment