I [50 F] was out with friends last night including a guy [54 M] I used to date but am now just friends with (his choice). We've been friends 7 years and he has never said anything like this before but last night he said "you are showing too much cleavage. Leave something to the imagination." The way he said it just really shocked and offended me. I got angry and said "are you my dad? My boyfriend? No? Then why are you worried about what I'm showing?" He said, "I guess if you want to look like a slut go ahead." I hardly looked like "a slut" and I hate that term anyway. I was really hurt because he has never talked to me that way. If I was truly showing too much I think there were better ways to say it than the way he went about it. I'm just hurt. He was a friend I loved very much. I've been helping him through some very hard times lately when no one else seemed to care. Now that he's back on his feet I don't expect to be treated special but I would at least like him to be nicer. The "slut" comment has me kind of over the edge. I feel like permanently ending the friendship. Would like perspectives please.
tl;dr My male friend told me in a rude way that I was showing too much cleavage. Trying to decide if the friendship is worth it
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2ICQ8eA
No comments:
Post a Comment