Sunday, 20 May 2018

My (20M) best friend (20M) asked me to have sex with his girlfriend (19F) and she wants to as well

My best friend of 7 years has been dating his current girlfriend for probably 2 years now. I currently have a girlfriend that I have been with for almost 2 years as well, but lately my gf and i relationship has been questionable, let me explain.

My girlfriend is a fantastic person and i feel like she "gets me" if that makes sense? She's super sweet, smart, and to me is so damn beautiful and attractive sexually and emotionally. I've been the happiest in this relationship than with any other girl i've been with but for the last 4 or so months there hasnt been any sex, no making out, no oral, nothing... This upsets me and for a long time i never questioned it because i was trying to be understanding and not pushy about sex. Recently i sat down and talked with her about this and told her how it makes me feel, which is not a very good feeling at all. She said she would try to be more sexual, but that was almost a month ago and not a single thing has changed. I couldnt ask to have a better woman but the sexual aspect of our relationship is almost non existant even though she tells me how attractive i am to her and how much she loves me.

I was in the car with my buddy 2 weeks ago and i was telling him about me and my girlfriends lack of sex and how it sucks not being wanted sexually by someone you love dearly etc. As we were chatting he told me how him and his girlfriend have had a lack of sex as well, but it was his libido that has dropped not his girlfriends. Keep in mind all 4 of us hang out once or twice a month and are good friends.

2 weeks after that chat we had, i was at his house building a computer while he was at work and i got a message from him basically saying him and his SO have an open relationship, and that he would be okay with me and his gf having sex to satisfy both of our needs. She was ready to come to me that moment and it wouldve been a complete secret from my SO. His gf is extremely attractive and this made me realize how sex deprived i truly am.

I turned down this offer as i have fantastic self control and would never cheat and disrespect my SO like that, its just not me as tempting as it was. I wont tell her about this as it would just cause stupid drama and stress for us all and perhaps ruin friendships. I feel extremely anxious in this situation but at the same time it feels wrong for being sex deprived as young as i am, and if my SO is already not wanting sexual interaction with me then what does this mean for our future?

I apologize of this is a basic post. Typing this out and posting it is just sort of a mental release for me, but i would love some advice!

Tl;dr Best friends attractive girlfriend wants to have sex with me as we are both sex deprived. They are in open relationship, my relationship is monogamous but lacks any sex and has lacked for quite some time.

submitted by /u/qwertyytrewq1660
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2ka0K6c

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete