And it makes me feel like we're a couple of old people looking after our grandson. It's incredibly boring and dull and I don't know what to say everytime she comes up with these 'plans' ( if they can actually be called that). I want to be able to say something to get out of those things without me looking like an asshole who 'doesn't like her nephew' which is obviously not the case. It's always this, almost every 2 or 3 sundays, that she calls me so I can go to her house because her nephew is over there. This is driving me insane and I don't kbow what to say, or how to decline to these plans without looking like the bad guy who doesn't like her family (again, not the case, I'm just bored outta my skull). I'm at the end of my rope here.
TL;DR: Girlfriend is always making plans which involves looking after the nephew and it's affecting the relationship. Don't want to look like a bad guy for bringing it up
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2Lh8BLN
No comments:
Post a Comment