My parents think im still attending a 4 year college but the truth is I transfered back to the comminity college I attended when I was fresh out of high school.
I’ve been attending part time while paying for it myself so each semester have been 2-4 course load. The reason I transfered back was mainly due to financial reasons and I just didnt feel ready. Plus I had more credits closer to getting my associates degree instead of having to retake classes to qualify for the bachelors.
My mom is telling all our relatives that I’m graduating without really talking or asking me about it. I know my mom is going to be pissed that I made a desicon like that on my own but she doesn’t provide any assistance for my school. The biggest thing is that she let me live at home while in school.
Coming clean is the right thing to do but I know she is going to flip out for me keeping it from her for so long. I just don’t know what to do anymore.
The only solution I can think of is moving out and THEN telling her, so that she can’t do anything like kick me out etc
tdlr: my mom thinks im graduating from a 4 year when im really graduating from a 2 year
[link] [comments]
from Relationships https://ift.tt/2Gomd3V
No comments:
Post a Comment