Tuesday 14 August 2018

9 Funniest Marriage Tweets Of The Year So Far

9 of The Funniest Marriage Tweets Of The Year So Far

Nothing quite shows off the love and frustration that we all embrace during married life than funny tweets. These funny tweets express our delight as well as frustration at the ups and downs of married life.  

Take a look at this lot to see what we mean

1. Everchanging memories

Dad and Buried

2. Handled like a queen

Lady Lawya

“Hubs -Are you going to drink that entire bottle of wine? Me, “you didn’t marry no quitter”. Hubs, nodding, “My Queen”
Click to Tweet

3. Downstaged

Three years ago, I married the love of my life

Kevin Kennedy Ryan

“Three years ago, I married the love of my life and my sister fell over”
Click to Tweet

  4. Shark Bait

Happy ChillMore

“It’s fine that my wife plans beach vacations every year around Shark Week, but only referring to me as “Chum” while we’re there is a bit much!”
Click to Tweet

5. Sleep Talking

From: Dan

“I don’t wanna talk about it until you’re about to fall asleep. Marriage”
Click to Tweet

6. Besotted Faker

Besotted Faker

From: Wilde Thingy

“My wife told me today that I’m as handsome as the day we met. I’m 87% certain that this is actually an insult”
Click to Tweet

7. Danger Zone

From Rodney Lacroix

“Wife: Don’t wake me up in the morning. (next morning). Me (waking wife up): Hey I can’t remember what you told me to do today”
Click to Tweet

8. Thin Ice

Walking on thin ice

Ham on Wry

“My wife threatened to beat me if I didn’t stop mansplaining things, but after five minutes of showing her how to hold the bat, she walked out”
Click to Tweet

9. Revenge

Chad Read

“My wife just hit the back of my foot with the shopping cart and I’m not sure it was an accident”
Click to Tweet

The post 9 Funniest Marriage Tweets Of The Year So Far appeared first on Marriage.com Blog.



from Marriage.com Blog https://ift.tt/2P8H40X

No comments:

Post a Comment