Tuesday 9 October 2018

12 Tweets About Married Life That Are Hilariously Accurate

Tweets About Married Life That Are Hilariously Accurate

Weddings are not always easy. It is full of ups and downs full of unexpected joys and unexpected challenges. You come across moments you never knew you would have to face and you jump across obstacles too big for your imagination.

One thing very certain about marriage is the entertainment it brings.

The fun times you spend nagging your partner, picking on their pigtails or being their plucky sidekick. Take two completely different people with their own distinctive personalities and put them together- you are bound to have some hilarious and funny stories.

Marriage becomes incredibly funny when you are arguing about random stuff such as having a fight over the refrigerator magnets or on the company of toilet papers you want.

Marriage becomes incredibly funny when you are arguing about random stuff

The list of hilarious tweets is bound to make you laugh so keep on reading to find out!

“There comes the point in marriage where your husband will fall asleep on the couch, and you will rejoice that you get the whole bed to yourself.”
Click to Tweet

 

“You might have to leave around a note to remember about your wife’s hair cutting appointment; this is what happens after being married for 25 years.”
Click to Tweet

 

“Marriage Sext conversation: I picked out the restaurant.”
Click to Tweet

 

““You are getting ready to shower now??” – Every wife to her husband 10 minutes before they can leave for an event.”
Click to Tweet

 

“My relationship status: I must be the high authority since my wife always ends up questioning me.”
Click to Tweet

 

“My favorite thing about being married is the fact that I have someone who follows me around and shuts off the lights in every room I go in.”
Click to Tweet

 

“Marriage after 10 years: Accidentally sending my spouse a sweet text while waiting for him to notice that I am still mad and we aren’t speaking. Update: It’s been 5 years, he hasn’t noticed it yet.”
Click to Tweet

 

“Husband: So I was not certain what the ideal tenth-anniversary gift is but according to my wife it is not a Best Friend Forever necklace from the antique store.”
Click to Tweet

 

 

“Only marriage can turn a missing coffee mug into World War 2.”
Click to Tweet

 

“Husband: Say whatever you want about Facebook, but when my wife sees the crazy posts posted by my extended family, I don’t look too bad.”
Click to Tweet

 

“My wife asked her husband to grow up. He was speechless; it is difficult to talk with 50 gummy bears in your mouth all at once.”
Click to Tweet

The post 12 Tweets About Married Life That Are Hilariously Accurate appeared first on Marriage.com Blog.



from Marriage.com Blog https://ift.tt/2CzntDP

No comments:

Post a Comment