Monday 26 November 2018

Sexy Memes to Tell Your Husband How Sexy He Is

Sexy Memes to Tell Your Husband How Sexy He Is

To me, my husband aka BAE (or before anything else, for those of you who don’t know) aka my significant other, is the sexiest and most magnificent creature to ever walk here on earth. I remind him just how sexy he is with these sexy memes I always find on the internet. Sending sexy memes to my love is me being Shakespeare.

Here are some of the best sexy memes I could find:

This meme is just totally relatable! We all know just how it feels so good to be appreciated by our lover. No matter how we look like, we will still be sexy in their eyes.

Sending sexy memes to my love is me being Shakespeare

A sexy meme about describing how much you love your significant other in a serial killer type of way? Is quite unique but there’s no harm in sending it.

You might sound a little like Hannibal Lecter but in a pretty, sexy way. I think if you send this to bae right now, they’ll appreciate your dark humor. Just try it!

I think if you send memes to bae, they’ll appreciate your dark humor

I like lame jokes and lame sexy memes. So here you go, here’s a way to tell your significant other just how sexy they are with this pretty corny and lame meme.  

Sure it could either send your significant other into the oblivion of a facepalm or they might just roll on the floor laughing.

Either way, I say send this one all because it’s cute and juvenile.

Sure it could either send your significant other into the oblivion of a face palm or they might just roll on the floor laughingSure it could either send your significant other into the oblivion of a face palm or they might just roll on the floor laughing

I love my partner’s sexy smile, it brightens my day whenever I see it. It makes me feel even better when I know I’m behind that smile. Thanks to these memes, I’ll never run out of ways to make my partner smile.

If I get this from my partner, I know I’ll be good the whole day… Just good vibes!

Memes never make you run out of ways to make your partner smile

Nothing is sexier than being told that our significant other wants to see us naked. I mean, come on! Sometimes I lack some self-love, but I’m always thankful just how much my spouse appreciates me, even when I’m naked and the feelings are reciprocated.

If I can, I would always want to see my significant other’s sexy body. This meme is pretty straightforward, am I right?

Nothing is sexier than being told that our significant other wants to see us naked

I don’t know about you, but I think there’s nothing sexier than knowing that I am always on my partner’s mind.

When I think that my partner is not having the greatest day, I would send this one his way with a salutation: “My dearest sexy love…”

Nothing is sexier than knowing that you are always on my partner’s mind

Sexy memes are also a great way to express just how much you want to make love or have sex with your partner. The people sharing their pithy ways to drop hints to your partner over at your E-cards can be very very witty.

Sexy memes are also a great way to express just how much you want to make love or have sex with your partner

Thank you to my significant other, I will never run out of ways to feel good about myself. The constant appreciation makes me feel so sexy.

I know when my husband comes home after sending me a sexy meme like this, I will gift him with something he won’t forget.

 The constant appreciation makes your partner feel so sexy

One of the things that makes men so sexy is their beard… It’s a little explicit, but hey! you married the sexy guy with a beard!

 It’s a little explicit, but hey! you married the sexy guy with a beard. Let them know this

To literary folks, grammar is considered sexy. So, before you share another sexy meme to your significant other, make sure that it’s using the appropriate words. If you’re unsure, stop using contractions.

To literary folks, grammar is considered sexy

Here’s another meme that has quite some juvenile humor in it but already R-18 that’s funny to send to your significant other. The “Did you fall from heaven…” jokes are so lame and corny, they’re here to stay! Best we enjoy it, anyway!

Jokes are so lame and corny, that they make your and your partner happy

These memes are so sexy yet so funny at the same time. Being married to someone who knows and relates to these memes is such an amazing feeling!

The post Sexy Memes to Tell Your Husband How Sexy He Is appeared first on Marriage.com Blog.



from Marriage.com Blog https://ift.tt/2FJ5ugD

No comments:

Post a Comment