Wednesday 23 May 2018

After finding out I [20F] had a boyfriend, my mom [53F] treats me as if I'm a disgusting person

Outside of calling me a whore and a lot of other verbal abuse, after finding out I had a boyfriend my mom treats me a lot different than she used to.

Whenever I come home and I go in the bathroom, she questions how many showers I took and why. If I just get out of a shower, she gives me a dirty look and tells me I just took a shower earlier today, why do I need to take one again, even if I didn't. She refuses to let me wash my clothes with everyone else's despite it saving water. She tells me I need to hand wash my underwear before I put it in the washer. She bleaches the bathtub after I use it. These are just the things that come to my head.

I had one boyfriend who I am not even seeing any longer as she made me break up with him, and she treats me like I'm some filthy std ridden person. I want to move out but because of our culture and religion, I feel a lot of guilt and shame doing so. Any advice is appreciated.

tldr; My mom acts like I'm disgusting because I had a boyfriend. She won't touch my clothes, bleaches the bathroom after I use it, and constantly questions how many showers I take.

submitted by /u/jubileetechs
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2J3phb2

No comments:

Post a Comment