Wednesday 23 May 2018

I (19M) want to commit suicide

I want to commit suicide. I see I've gotten myself into a lot of shit and I am shit so I just want to die.

So a while ago I signed up for a volunteer position at my college. I forgot I signed up for this and didn't finish my tasks as I was asked to.

I told my parents what happened and they were angry. They said they had advised me to check the schedule and get started on that volunteer task but I never properly got started.

They called me out for being a jerk even though that wasn't my intention. I got angry (we were having lunch at a restaurant) and I started shouting and banging the table. They were extremely angry. Now I just want to die and kill myself. Everyone is angry at me anyway.

Tl;dr: I signed up for a volunteer event at college. I didn't check the list and thought they didn't need my help but it turns out they did list my help so now my professors are angry. I also signed up for other volunteer activities right now so I don't know if I have time to work on that one. My parents are angry that I didn't check it careful while it wasn't intentional and I was angry and started shouting at them and banging a table at a restaurant when this happens. Now I want to die as everyone hates me.

submitted by /u/38384839
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2s3arrw

No comments:

Post a Comment