Wednesday 23 May 2018

Girlfriend's father dies in car accident today, looking for any advice

TL;DR Girlfriends father died in car crash today

My girlfriend (20-F) just lost her father a few hours ago in a car accident. Very sudden and unexpected as is any death due to an accident. I am not living in the same state right now but will be going to visit her tomorrow. She was best friends with her father and he was a hell of a guy. I have helped friends deal with death in the past but never anything so close to me personally. I am wondering what I can do to be the most supportive that I can be, and any other advice that you guys have to offer. This is going to be a very long and rough road, and I am in it for the long haul. Thank you

submitted by /u/Titsthedildosermcgee
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2IHpZr2

No comments:

Post a Comment