Tuesday 22 May 2018

My (F29) husband (M36) books all his hotels for two guests

We have a happy marriage of four years. His job requires him to go on frequent business trips. I had my worries of him cheating on me during these trips, as it happens to a lot of people, so I decided to look at his receipts.

Several of his hotel receipts in different cities show two guests. I confronted him and the conversation went on like this: Him:”My company books them for two by default!” Me:”Yes, your group travels. But all of these are solo trips you booked on your own. “(Absolutely true) Him: I like having two key cards, in case I lose one. Look, this is another upcoming trip to city XYZ, again for two guests. Do you really think I have women in every city I travel to?”

He is very attractive and easily could. The funniest part is, the one trip I went with him afterwards, was booked for one. And another trip after said Guests: 0

What should I do?

TL;DR My husbands hotel bills show two guests, does that mean he is cheating on me?

EDIT: Wow you guys are amazing I didn’t expect anyone to reply.. Alright more background: Yes, I always had this feeling in my gut because there have been so many inconsistencies and red flags from the start. But he always tells me the same thing: “How can you think so low of me? You don’t understand how much I love you, I want to be with you forever. I would never do anything to lose you. If we don’t work out I never even want to be with anyone else. I’d just be single for the rest of my life. How can you still not trust me after all this time?” And the way he speaks and looks at me, he just feels so much like someone you would trust. He is very smart, he would never give away the typical signs.

My red flags: He clearly cheated on his past girlfriend yet he denies it. For a while I used to find different colored hairs on his clothes. I get a lot of changing, inconsistent stories that don’t make any sense about his whereabouts. I get anecdotes about other people that don’t sound like them at all and the pronouns keep switching from “he” to “she” a lot.

He says I just have trust issues and I’m sabotaging the relationship. I wish I could have my proof of either truth but I can’t bring myself to betray his trust.

submitted by /u/fauxfur555
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2KNMAmH

No comments:

Post a Comment