Wednesday 23 May 2018

I'm [21M] not sure I want to stay dating my girlfriend [21F] even though there's not really anything wrong.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2-1/2 years and have always been very independent people. This is the first serious relationship for both of us. We usually see each other only once or twice a week. This has worked out well because we're both really busy with work and school. We have close friends who are in relationships that we feel are too serious and we don't want to become too dependent on another person. I've always liked our independence but over the past six months or so I've started to question it. I thought that over time I'd want to spend more and more time with her but lately it seems like a chore to see her. The weird thing is that I have a good time when I'm with her and we've never really fought. I'd just rather be by myself or with my guy friends. She's an amazing person and we've never had any issues but sometimes I think we're missing a spark. I feel like I should want to be around whoever I'm dating a lot more but I'm not sure if it's just me. It's my first serious relationship so I'm not sure how it's supposed to feel but sometimes I think I could be happier with someone else. I also feel guilty because she loves me so much and I'm not sure I'll ever love her as much as she does me.

tl;dr: having second thoughts about my relationship

submitted by /u/Throwaaawwwayyyyy123
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2IHrtl6

No comments:

Post a Comment