Tuesday 22 May 2018

[UPDATE] My BF [24M] is going on a trip with his ex-GF [22F] and some friends. I [23F] am finding this a bit weird.

Original post.

So Ben came back from London today. He arrived at the airport a few hours ago. Jenny (his ex) was there, they said goodbye and he got in the car. He said he missed me very much :)

In the car, I told him how I was having a bit of a hard time with him going on this trip (I already told him, but still), but that I trusted him. He told me that it was definitely something weird and the circumstances were peculiar, and that he didn't plan on doing it again. He's aware that this could have been seen as something really shady and that he was grateful to me for being understanding and "not freaking out".

We got to my place and he didn't even make it to the bathroom until I jumped his bones. After, when we were cuddling, he gave me the Sherlock Holmes hat he bought me. I asked him if he brought me a fridge magnet because he knows I collect them, and he didn't, so I was a little disappointed. I said "oh, you know I collect them and I always wanted one from London" and he said "you can get one yourself when we go there". He caught me off guard so I just said "what?". He got plane tickets and booked a hotel room for us to go in August! We talked on the phone this past Saturday and he asked me if I was free that week, telling me we could spend it at his cousin's house in the beach, but he was planning this! It's our first anniversary and he really blew me out of the water.

I'm just so happy right now, he has been so amazing through all of this that I can't even put to words how lucky I feel to have this guy in my life.

TLDR: Not only my fears (or at least 5% of my brain's fears) were unjustified, he has planned a trip to London for our first anniversary. He's the best =D

submitted by /u/BraveAdvisor
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2KNIoDj

No comments:

Post a Comment