Wednesday 23 May 2018

My [25f] boyfriend [35m] wants someone to record us in the bedroom

This is my first time posting and I hope this is the right place. Thank you in advance for reading. I'll try to include the relevant details.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. Overall, it's been a great relationship. To get right to it, we trust each other enough that we have recorded videos and taken pictures of us having sex. It's not all the time, and it is fun and sort of exciting for both of us to have those to look at later. However, he's expressed a couple times that he would like to have someone else be there to be the camera man to get better angles and get "closer to the action".

At first I thought he was joking, and I said I don't think I have any friends that would do that. He then said he had a friend who might do it and he "could probably talk her into it". I told him I didn't know. He brought it up again a month or so later and asked if we did this how would I like it to go. I said I haven't thought about it and I need to think. He hasn't brought it up in a couple weeks since.

Besides the issue of deciding if I'm comfortable with that at all, what's really bothering me is this friend. He didn't mention who she was or how he knew her, and I didn't ask. I just can't stop thinking about it. I can't imagine in what context he would think he could ask a friend to do this. I know I'm a jealous person, but am I overreacting here or would it be reasonable for me to ask him who she is and all these questions even if I say no to us actually doing it? I don't believe he's cheating on me. It just feels inappropriate, maybe, to have a friend in that context. What do you all think? Should I just try to let this go?

TL;DR: my boyfriend thinks he can convince a female friend of his to record us having sex. I feel jealous over who this girl is. Overreacting?

submitted by /u/addyoh111
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2LoyqcI

No comments:

Post a Comment