Wednesday 23 May 2018

My [18f] sister [21f] is pregnant and she knows that she doesn't want to keep the baby. My dad found out and said that's what he wished our mom would've done with both of us.

My sister and her partner are both on the same page when it comes to this. She is pregnant because these things happen, but she doesn't want to keep the baby. She told me that her partner said he would 100% support her if she chose to keep it but that if it were up to him, she would do what's best for her future.

She goes to an Ivy League and cannot throw her future in the trash like that to raise a child, so she's getting an abortion. My dad found out and he was very cruel. He said he wished our mom would have gotten an abortion, too. He has a lot of resentment towards our mother, especially since she is mentally ill and therefore he has the primary custody of both of us (which he never wanted but my mom was uncapable of raising us on her own). How to support my sister through this tough time and politely tell my dad to fuck off?

tl;dr: dad said an extremely hurtful thing to my sister and I, and I don't know how to support her

submitted by /u/ohgotohollywood
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2IY9NVU

No comments:

Post a Comment