Wednesday 23 May 2018

My ex boyfriend [29M] broke up with me [28F] after nearly 4 years relationship. It’s been very very difficult for me and I am going through depression. How can I go through it?

My ex boyfriend [29M] broke up with me [28F] after nearly 4 years relationship. It was my first relationship and he was my first man. I committed a lot. We had a lot of problems and we argued a lot. But I relied on him a lot as well. I stayed in the country because of him and suffered after almost 3 years unemployment because of visa problem. My temper and mood became very unbearable for him but I didn’t realise until we separated. We used to live together and spend almost all the time together. He was not only my first boyfriend and he was my best friend as well. Now we separated and I live alone. I don’t have close friends or family around me. It’s been almost 2 months and I am still in a very very terrible situation. I am going through depression. I don’t want to eat and cannot sleep well. I keep contacting my ex hope he can help me but every time his attitude hurts me even more. He wanted to cut off completely. But I am suffering so much and I don’t have anybody to seek for support. I still love him a lot a lot and I understand he doesn’t love me any more. Just don’t know how to go through this. It’s so hard.

TL;DR: my boyfriend broke up with me after nearly 4 years relationship. It was my first relationship and I committed a lot. He was my boyfriend and best friend since we were together. I am in a foreign country by myself with no close friends and family around. It’s been extremely difficult and I am depressed. I don’t know how to go through it.

submitted by /u/Dina1221
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2KMy1j3

No comments:

Post a Comment