Tuesday 22 May 2018

My wife's [f35] relationship with her coworker [m37] worries me [m35], but she always turns it back around on me?

Together 7 years, married 5.

My wife has been getting closer to her coworker. I've met him before and though he liked my wife. I can't blame him - she's good lucking, smart, and successful. They were always friendly, but are texting more, getting lunch or sometimes dinner together, and she's talking about him a lot more.

I've tried to talk to my wife about this, but every time she brings up my relationship with someone at work and turns it around on me. There's nothing going on there, we've discussed it to death for months now.

I want to save my marriage. It's driving me crazy. Is she cheating on me already? How can I save my marriage?

tldr: My wife is getting closer to her coworker. She always turns it around on me when I try to talk to her about it. How can I save my marriage?

submitted by /u/blba1
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2LkqVU5

No comments:

Post a Comment