Tuesday 22 May 2018

Me [30's M] very angry with my gf [30'sF] - 5 years, for not listening to me and getting our little dog killed

Oof - we live in an area with coyotes and just yesterday I reminded her that she can't just let our 11 year old 7'lb chihuahua out without a leash/unsupervised as she tends to bolt and was grabbed a few years ago by a coyote but got away with a few bite marks. Whenever I tell her the dog can never be off the leash I get the "oh you're too worried about stuff..she's fine off the leash" type of pushback

We just talked about it yesterday and this morning I get called that while my gf was working outside she had our dog off the lease and and it got snatched right in front of her and was carried away yelping..

i'm so angry i can't see straight... I'm very sad our dog was killed and feel it was 100% her fault for not being responsible..

how do I move forward and not be resentful?


tl;dr - gf ignored me about using a leash and our dog got killed

submitted by /u/wastingtoomuchthyme
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2s0fJEc

No comments:

Post a Comment