Wednesday 23 May 2018

How to deal with my (25M) wife's (25f) sexual past?

My wife and I have been married for 2 years, together for 5 years. She was my first girlfriend and only girl I've done anything sexual with. My wife dated several guys before me and has had sex with 8-10 guys (I hate discussing my wife's dating past so I don't know exact numbers).

My wife has been faithful since we started dating so I know that she has not done anything wrong. However, I still have a frustration/sadness thinking about my wife's active sexual life before we started dating. I think part of it stems from jealousy of her having multiple partners while I'll only be with 1 my whole life. I also have a hard time knowing that everything I'm experiencing sexually for the first time, my wife has already done with several different guys.

I love my wife very much and am not looking to cheat or get a divorce. I'm just looking for helpful advice on how to get over my own internal problem. I try not to think about it but I can't get it out of my head sometimes. How can I overcome my wife's sexual past?

TL;DR looking for advice on getting over my wife's active sexual past.

submitted by /u/Guywithaquestion812
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2s59MF4

No comments:

Post a Comment