Wednesday 23 May 2018

My (f29) boyfriend of two years (m30) told a coworker of his (f20s) about a sexual role play of ours

Throwaway because I'm embarrassed. English is not my first language.

Quite at the beginning of our relationship my boyfriend and I did a roleplay he came up with. This role play was thr first time he dominated me. It also involved a very small but plug, which served the purpose of getting me into the zone better, as in "As long as you wear this you do this and that". I had lots of fun and came a bunch of times, so I guess he's somehow proud about this?

Yesterday while we he was fixing his dinner my boyfriend casually told me that he told a coworker of his about it.

BF: Last night at work I told Jenny about the that roleplay of ours.

Me: Which roleplay?

BF: THAT roleplay.

ME: Aha. And what did she say about that.

BF: That ist sounds interesting but butt plugs weren't her thing. But I told her it's just to get into character, so it could be anything, like cat ears or a hair band or something. Then she seemed intrigued. Me: ... I don't need other people knowing about you putting stuff in my butt.

BF: Oh. Sorry.

Me: How did you come to talk about this anyway??

BF: I don't remember.

He went to work shortly after and I didn't think that much about it until this morning. He works as a bartender and his co-workers are mostly young people, so the workplace is more relaxed, especially with people working late evenings or at night. Still, how does one think it's appropriate to talk about stuff like that with a coworker?And even if she was more of a friend, I don't want other people to know things like this about me! I now wonder how many other people did he tell this?

The way he casually told me shows me that he just didn't think I would mind, so now that he knows I do I assume he won't tell anyone else, but he can't take that one back and I feel super embarrassed.

I have some problems understanding and expressing my own feelings. I'm not sure how to talk to him about this again and where to go from here.

TLDR: My boyfriend told a female coworker of his about that time he put a plug in my but and I liked it. I'm angry and embarrassed.

submitted by /u/donttalkaboutplugs
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2J1r9B5

No comments:

Post a Comment