Wednesday 23 May 2018

I (23f) noticed my fiance (24m) downvotes all my Reddit posts while I upvote his. (Serious)

My fiance has always been competitive and even argues about who gets to upload the funny thing to reddit.

I know this sounds funny but I'm serious.

Lately since I've introduced him to my main profile I've been noticing I'm getting one down vote when he "goes to bed".

Even my old 3 year old posts were getting a downvote.

I looked on his phone to browse reddit one day (I was trying to show him a meme I made) and looked up a post of my own to show him and I saw he was the one downvoting me.

It's nothing mean or anything I post on my main, and I mention him frequently in personal comments. I don't even have a personal connection with anyone on reddit.

I feel as though if he had enough time to go through 3 years of my posts and downvote them all, there is something weird going on?

And this is still actively happening. I made this post because my post on my main I just uploaded a minute ago was downvoted after he went to bed.

TL;DR: went on reddit with my finances phone and checked my profile to show him a meme I uploaded. Noticed he's been downvoting all of my 3 year old-present posts.

submitted by /u/Throwawaymydish
[link] [comments]

from Relationships https://ift.tt/2x4UF4j

No comments:

Post a Comment